DockATot, my honest review…
I have seen this innovative product that is extremely multi-functional all over social media. I saw this around the time I had my now two year old son, it looked heavenly, I was sleep deprived and desperate for sleep. However, I was worried because everything we were trying to get my son to sleep was not working… so, because of the unknowns and maybe even more so because I had already spent a fortune trying other failed products, the price tag of the DockATot kept me away, mostly because no one I knew had one (yet). I thought maybe just another “incredible” blogger product rather than a REAL product with REAL results. After researching the DockATot further, I realized that it was much more than an assumed sleeping product for a baby, it was something that could help keep a baby in a soothed state, which would then also help with all of the other ailments of a newborn (sleep, feeding, etc.). To me, I would rather have one item that costs a bit more (that actually works) than a bunch of cheap items (that add up quickly) that don’t work and become clutter around the house, useless, and money down the drain.
Well, two years later and the reviews of the DockATot have only grown by the masses and I actually have several friends now that own them and literally swear by them! If you follow the safety guidelines and use the DocATot as intended, you’re looking at a serious score! All of my friends are veteran moms themselves and have all assured me that it is worth every penny for so many reasons. After several hours of research and talking with my friends, I thought I would share my findings with you.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Reinvents the womb! What?!?! Provides an actual snug space and soothing environment for your little one to feel safe and secure, only this time it’s more of a “room with a view.”
- Travel! One of the most dreaded things to do with a baby is travel because they lose all securities from their environment, become over stimulated, and sleep is even more of a “not happening” kind of thing. Well, the DockATot is extremely light and easy to travel with. You can even purchase a travel bag from them to keep it clean and make it easier to tote around.
- Tummy Time! We have all heard or will hear as baby gets older and we visit with their pediatrician, the extreme importance and benefits of tummy time… so there are a million different products on the market that are the perfect one… well, with DockATot you have not only a place to have them be snuggled as they are newborns, but can use as they get a wee bit bigger and are ready for their tummy time fun. Perfect size and position in relation to the ground.
- Bonding, playing, easy to take with you around the house when you need to get things done, and a great place to rest (convenience).
- Made with high-quality materials and a design in mind that lasts… excellent to use child to child or to pass on to another mom-to-be when you’re through having residents in your womb.
- Options! There are two different sizes available: one up to eight months of age and another up to 36 months of age to help transition your child to a bigger bed space. Genius!
- Gift cards are also available so you could always contribute toward one as an excellent baby shower gift or register for one yourself.
Just be smart! Use common sense and always follow the guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics. DockATot’s very own promise has me sold, “The DockATot® has been rigorously tested and is fully compliant with both federal law and U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission proposed standards, setting a new standard for baby lounger design and comfort. DockATot® is both a luxury and a necessity for any parent who wants their little one’s earliest years to be nestled in a happy and healthy cocoon of comfiness.”
I am beyond excited to put my little girl in her gorgeous DockATot in just two short months… to have something so convenient, versatile and safe for her to nuzzle in!! I also just saw a cool product on their website that is coming soon… CloudTot. Check it out, coming Summer 2018. Looks amazing, maybe they’ll release it in time for me to be able to use too!!
*I did receive a complimentary DockATot to review but am in no way earning money from any sales. My review is my own and an honest opinion. Will share more once baby girl is here and using.